New England GI Joe Collectors Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Sorry I haven't been around more

Dragonrider1227

I haven't been on the site in weeks, I haven't been to a meeting in months, and I'm really sorry for that. I've actually lost track on where we meet and when I find out it's usually somewhere in MA so I can't come and I've actually been feeling pretty bad about it lately...

Seems like its been quiet here. Have we considered ways to promote this group?

--

toyinaround.tumblr.com

My blog for toy comics

April 15, 2015 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Warjoe32

Chris,

Seems like everyone is on facebook. We have a club group page and looks like everyone communicates there. We seem to have decided to do quarterly meetings, meeting every month was a little to much. There is a proposed meeting in June at my place in NY. There are many GI Joe group pages on facebook, you may want to consider joining them. :)

April 17, 2015 at 8:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dragonrider1227

Wow, shows how much I've missed. I didn't even know we HAD a facebook group XD I'm on Facebook. I just don't use it a lot. I'll send a request to join. Fortunately I use the same icon there (even though it's a little dated now XD) you should be able to recognize me. Thanks for letting me know.
As for the NY meeting, I'd love to but again, too far away. Sucks not being able to drive >_>

--

toyinaround.tumblr.com

My blog for toy comics

April 29, 2015 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Underground Legion

It seams a shame to start a NE Club and not try to make it awesome. We have a good start of talented people to make it work. What we need is new ideas and to get the word out about the club. More than a few times I have seen post by member’s willing to get an idea started with it falling by the wayside. For example why don't we use Go Meeting or Skype for meetings so that all members would not need to drive to the location? We could set a day of the month like a Sunday so that we all could put in new ideas. I would be more than happy to help get the club headed in the right direction. One of my clubs on Facebook has over 1000 members and people are always making posts.UL

June 3, 2015 at 8:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events